AmigaActive (1868/2143)

From:Simon Mason
Date:29 May 2000 at 16:11:16
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

Hello Chris

On 29-May-00,Chris yapped about: RE: [amigactive] Re: Kickstart Show

>> £250 ? Thats how much I parted with for the ZIV and CV643d. Why didn't
>> you stop me Kev? (enter skint mode!)
>
> No you made a good purchase - after all you only paid £10 more for your
Z4
> board than Kev did for the 3000, and the Z4 has wider expansion
> capabilities 9plus your 1200 is in a tower which is much better case to
> work with compared to the terrible A3000 desktop shell. I should know -
> I've had an A3000UX for some time now (my pride and joy).

Yeah, I know. I will be able to expand even further, now. The only problem
is, I am having lots of problems with the CV643d - in that I cant get any
screen modes in the prefs (screen mode prefs), so I have that gfx card
sitting in there doing bugger all. :(

Cheers,
Simon

Optimist: MS-DOS salesman with a pager.